Designed and developed by Forensis, Mycaseonline.com was created to empower your litigation team with the review and search tools necessary to create a competitive advantage over your opponent(s).
A powerful, yet easy to use, web-based document management suite that empowers your litigation team with the ability to take command of your case files, efficiently and securely.
- No Out of Pocket Expense: Unlike most document management suites, Mycaseonline.com does not require an investment from your firm for hardware purchases, installation fees licensing fees, user fees, maintenance fees, and training fees. We charge a flat fee per case per month based upon storage used, so you can bill the nominal cost directly to your client(s).
- Unlimited number of users at no additional costs: This allows you to collaborate with your client, expert witnesses, investigators, co-counsel, and/or opposing counsel at no additional costs. With most document review platforms, litigation teams need to buy software licenses for every user that needs access to the files. More often than not, this is cost prohibitive. With MyCaseOnline, you obtain an advantage over your opponent by being able to provide access to anyone that will contribute to helping you win your case. Whether you have 100 users with different permission levels or just 1, the pricing remains the same.
- Accessible from anywhere: Access your files anywhere in the world, all you need is an internet connection.
- Ease of Use: MyCaseOnline.com was specifically designed to be extremely user friendly, without sacrificing advanced functionality. Full Training takes less than an hour.
- Full Support: Forensis takes great pride in our unrivaled customer support. We understand that litigation teams, especially when trial is fast approaching, need quick and informative support during business hours, afterhours and/or on the weekends. Forensis’ free 24 hour support is there when you need us.
Web-based document management
MyCaseOnline gives you the ability to take command of your case files, efficiently and securely.
Single Administrative Account
Unlimited Number of Users
Audit Access Logs
Optional IP Login Restrictions
Myforensis Servers are fully owned property of Forensis Technologies, LLC and are kept in a secure 24 hour Category 5 data center with only authorized personnel having physical access to the servers.
Our Data storage Servers are secured with two firewalls and have no direct access to the internet. Your connection to myforensis.com is protected by a 256 bit SSL Certificate and meets the Department of Defense C-2 Security Rating Criteria.
All passwords to myforensis.com are dually encrypted by a One-way mathematical algorithm (MD5 Hash) and a Random Value SALT.