Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
All trademarks used or referred to on this Site are the property of their respective owners. The names, logos, and icons identifying Forensis products and services are proprietary trademarks of Forensis Technologies LLC.
Except where otherwise noted, all Site contents are © 2013 Forensis Technologies, LLC. All rights reserved. No part of the materials on this Site, including but not limited to the text, graphics, and HTML code, may be reproduced or transmitted in any form by any means without the Provider’s written permission. For a request to commercially reuse any content, please contact the Provider at the email address provided on this site.
2. USE LICENSE
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Forensis Technologies, LLC’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Forensis Technologies, LLC’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Forensis Technologies, LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Forensis Technologies, LLC’s website are provided “as is”. Forensis Technologies, LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Forensis Technologies, LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Forensis Technologies, LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Forensis Technologies, LLC’s Internet site, even if Forensis Technologies, LLC or a Forensis Technologies, LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. REVISIONS and ERRATA
The materials appearing on Forensis Technologies, LLC’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Forensis Technologies, LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Forensis Technologies, LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Forensis Technologies, LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Forensis Technologies, LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Forensis Technologies, LLC of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. GOVERNING LAW
Any claim relating to Forensis Technologies, LLC’s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions are applicable to Use of a Website.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Cookies are simple text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device by a website’s server. Each cookie is unique to your web browser. It will contain some anonymous information such as a unique identifier, the website’s domain name, and some digits and numbers.
What types of cookies does Forensis use?
Necessary cookies allow us to offer you the best possible experience when accessing and navigating through our website and using its features. For example, these cookies let us recognize that you have created an account and have logged into that account.
Functionality cookies let us operate the site in accordance with the choices you make. For example, we will recognize your username and remember how you customized the site during future visits.
These cookies enable us and third-party services to collect aggregated data for statistical purposes on how our visitors use the website. These cookies do not contain personal information such as names and email addresses and are used to help us improve your user experience of the website.
How to delete cookies?
If you want to restrict or block the cookies that are set by our website, you can do so through your browser setting.